Tuesday, February 1, 2011

OUTFIT DU JOUR - Meow!






So apparantly my lucky colour is yellow according to the chinese horoscope.  I rarely wear any colour, but yellow?!?  I'm not gonna go out there and buy a bright yellow dress or top and the closest I will ever get is the butter yellow of my leopard print blouse.  Does that count?  I also added a touch of yellow gold and orange...trust me, I'm trying really hard!

Blouse - Zara; Neck warmer - vintage; Leggings - American Apparel; Bracelet - Hermes; Bracelet - Swarovski

ps. Coco, my kitten, kept on getting in the frame so I decided to play with her...to bad she wouldn't look at the camera.

3 comments:

  1. Too cute! Your blouse is amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The neck warmer looks really comfy! My dog always wants to be in the photos too :)

    xx Olga

    ReplyDelete