Monday, July 4, 2011

OUTFIT DU JOUR - Suburbanite








So I'm officially a suburbanite.  It's been over a week since we moved to the suburbs and I still need some adjustments.  Life is definitely different than being in the core downtown: no more picking up pastries at the coffeshop, going for a stroll along the ports, sitting on the sidewalk terraces.  Everywhere is a car ride away, not a walk away!

To top it off, I've been doing nothing but eat all day!  Must have gain tone of weight with so much TV watching and snacking...I need to get back to my city-girl routine, for my body and soul! 

T-shirt - DIY hubby's old sleeping t-shirt; Tank top - Club Monaco; Shorts - H&M; Purse - Zara; Sandals - Elie Tahari; Watch - Hermes; Bracelet - Club Monaco; Necklace - Street vendor

No comments:

Post a Comment