Saturday, July 9, 2011

SHOPPING - Zara Haul



(Tan khakis w/ suspenders)


(Asian print t-shirt dress)


(Coral tulip mini skirt)


(Leopard print highwaist skirt)


(Leather/suede dual tone clutch and multi-colour strappy sandals)

So I did go shopping yesterday after my son woke up from his afternoon nap, but unfortunately for me, he was not in a shopping mood!  I only got a chance to hit Zara and grab a few things before he started to fuss and scream...didn't even try anything on!  Luckily, everything fits like a glove.

In a way, I'm kinda happy that I didn't get to do more damage.  We spent the rest of the day strolling and people watching downtown before heading to my favorite Vietnamese restaurant for delicious lemongrass beef on vermicelli and salad.  Yummy!!!

3 comments:

  1. those are some pretty sweet finds! I love the orange skirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!

    Your haul looks really great.
    If you don't mind please share it with our fashion haul community.
    www.chichaul.com

    Hope to see you around there!
    xoxo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! No problem sharing my zara haul, just link back to my blog.

    janet

    ReplyDelete