Thursday, November 10, 2011

OBSESSION DU JOUR - Winter Whites


(Rag & Bone)


(Sandro)


(Burberry Prorsum)


(Miu Miu)


(Antonio Berardi)


The weather is slowly dropping and I'm in the mood for a plush winter white coat, preferably with shearling detail.  Just like most of you, I'm love winter white but conscious of how difficult it may be to keep in winter white!!  And especially in a coat, since it's the single piece that we wear day in and day out.

But you must admit, nothing looks as stunning and elegant as a winter white coat!  I'm current leaning towards the Rag & Bone (very sporty and practical with the hood) and the Sandro (simple cut with black contrasting leather inserts).  Or maybe the Burberry Prorsum princess cut double breasted coat, which is a show-stopper.  Either way, I'm be wearing whiter whites this winter every chance I get!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment