Monday, May 28, 2012

GOOD MORNING!



Ok, maybe for most of you, it's not morning anymore (depending your time zone or if you still consider 11:30am morning...since it's almost noon).  Did you have a good night sleep?  I wish I could say "YES" but Ayden has been up all night (my poor baby has Scarlet Fever) and therefore, both hubby and I have been up all night.

With dark circles down to my cheekbones, I'll be needing all the help I can get!  And this is my everyday makeup routine (with a strong focus on beautiful dewy skin even if I had very very little sleep!).
  • Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Face Sunscreen SPF60
  • Etude House Total Age Repair BB cream in #1
  • By Terry Soleil de Rose Hydra-Intense in Sunlight
  • MAC Mineralize Concealer in NW20
  • Anastasia Brows in Bloom in Brunette
  • NARS Multiple Duo in Orgasm/South Beach
  • Make Up Forever Shine On Powder in #3
  • MAC Paint Pot in Bare Study
  • Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner in Bronze Shimmer
  • L'Oreal Extra Volume Collagen Mascara in Blackest Black
It seems like a lot of products for "natural look" but it's really what works best for me.  And if you noticed, there's actually not a lot of "colour" so the result is just a "airbrushed" version of myself (does that make sense?).

Oh, I almost forgot to say that I mix my Etude House bb cream with my By Terry base to add sheerness and warmth.  I find the result much more "bare" than just the bb cream alone, which tend to leave a "grey" undertone.

2 comments:

  1. I wish you showed us how it all looked on you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sisozuki, it's actually what I wore on my ODJ - Hunter post. Except I also had Stila lip gloss!

    ReplyDelete